I’ve spent the last
eternity month year few days perfecting the fit on a new Darling Ranges. I’ve made the dress before but I’m not 100% percent happy with the way that it fits. And then of course after wearing it I came up with a few minor tweaks I would make next time which somehow morphed into a laundry list of difficult tasks I had no real idea of how to accomplish. The really depressing thing is that nothing I did was really actually hard, I just don’t know enough to do it easily. Grr. I mean, um, Yay for learning experiences! Yay for the power of google! But, more than anything…
Yay for being finished! I’m at the point now where I can transfer my changes back onto a paper pattern, then cut out my for real material and GET SEWING.
So happy right now!